Boulder ridge Golf Club
Based on feedback from Bay Club camp families, beginning Tuesday, February 14, all camp registration payments will exclusively accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as our only methods of payment. As a valued Bay Club member, you will of course still receive exclusive member pricing.
Grip It and Rip It Golf Camp | Ages 6–14 | 1:30–4:30 pm
Bay Club Grip It and Rip It Golf Camp is all about learning the game in a fun, safe and friendly environment. Whether your child is new to golf, wants to hone their skills, or just be able to play a round with mom or dad, this is the perfect Golf Camp option! Kelly Kahihikolo, 14-year industry veteran, is excited to bring his passion for golf to your child—here is an overview of the fun we have planned:
Introduction to the short game: Putting & Chipping
Discussion of Goals, Integrity and the Rules of golf
Ice Breaker Games
Group Putting Contest with Prizes
Introduction to full swing-Basic Fundamentals, Set Up and Grip.
Refresher on Short Game – Putting Green, Introduce Chipping, Target Practice
Group Full Swing Accuracy Challenge with Prizes
Skills Challenge Contests
Full Swing & Putting Drills-TIC-TAC-TOE!
Drills with Balance, Alignment & Tempo
Time to take our juniors newly acquired skills to the course!
Our Golf Professionals will escort campers around the course, guiding them through as many holes as possible. Campers will have the opportunity to showcase their skills and also display sportsmanship and good etiquette.
Campers will be divided into two age-groups: 6–9 years and 10–14 years
Golf Camp Weeks
Tuesday, June 20–Friday, June 23
Tuesday, June 27–Friday, June 30
Tuesday, July 11–Friday, July 14
Tuesday, July 18–Friday, July 21
Tuesday, July 25–Friday, July 28
Tuesday, August 1–Friday, August 4
Tuesday, August 8–Friday, August 11
Tuesday, August 15–Friday, August 18
Family Membership $315 per week | Couple and Individual Membership $340 per week | Guests $365 per week
To contact us click here
The Bay Club is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all Campers. Here are just a few of our safety practices:
- All of our Camp Counselors are Background Checked, and CPR Trained
- Upon check-in, each camper will be given a color-coded wristband that will help identify their Camp group as we travel throughout the Club.
- Campers are adequately supervised when going to and from the bathroom, and will be provided assistance when needed.
- At maximum capacity our Counselor to Camper ratio is 12:1 (Bay Club Camp) & 8:1 (Little Explorers). Throughout the day, the ratio may decrease, depending on the activity.
- All campers are checked out using a 4 digit pin. If anyone other than you or your spouse will be picking up, please log on to the parent dash board to enter their information. They will be then be sent their own 4 digit pin via text message.
- Throughout the summer all Counselors are required to participate in interactive safety drills that directly relate to children in Camp. Whether it’s a bee sting, a food reaction or another medical emergency, you can rest assure that your camper is in safe and knowledgeable hands.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total Camp fees will be charged at the time of enrollment.
- The balance of each session will be charged two weeks prior to each session.
- Camp cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Director.
- Camp cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged in full (unless you request to reschedule the camp session).
- If you wish to reschedule a camp session, you must do so by submitting a written request to the Camp Director.
- Once we receive your request, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Camp fees are non-refundable once your camp session begins.