Bay Club Canoga Park
Kids Camp | Ages 3–10 | Monday–Friday | 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Bay Club Camps are designed to inspire confidence, kindness and curiosity in our campers. Every day we will focus on fun, educational activities that will foster a sense of team work, communication and leadership. Bay Club Canoga Park is the ideal camp location, with a beautiful Play Club, Studios for active games and Squash Courts to keep the movement going all day long. Each week will include a variety of activities based on a fun theme, plus arts & crafts and organized games and sports! It is our mission to give every Bay Club camper the best summer experience possible!
Your Kids Camp 2016 Experience will include:
- A variety of theme-based activities each day
- Healthy snack daily
- Commemorative camp shirt
Session 1 Monday, June 13–Friday, June 17
Session 2 Monday, June 20–Friday, June 24
Session 3 Monday, June 27–Friday, July 1
Session 4 Tuesday, July 5–Friday, July 8*
Session 5 Monday, July 11–Friday, July 15
Session 6 Monday, July 18–Friday, July 22
Session 7 Monday, July 25–Friday, July 29
Session 8 Monday, August 1–Friday, August 5
Session 9 Monday, August 8–Friday, August 12
Session 10 Monday, August 15–Friday, August 19
Family Memberships $175 per week
Couple/Individual Memberships $195 per week
Guests $215 per week
*Fees will be pro-rated for Session 4 due to holiday
Per Day Enrollment
Family Memberships $45 per day
Couple/Individual Memberships $50 per day
Guests $55 per day
The Bay Club is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all Campers. Here are just a few of our safety practices:
- All of our Camp Counselors are Background Checked, and CPR Trained
- At maximum capacity our Counselor to Camper ratio is 8:1
- Upon check-in, each camper will be given a color-coded wristband that will help identify their Camp group as we travel throughout the Club.
- Campers are adequately supervised when going to and from the bathroom, and will be provided assistance when needed.
- If someone other than you or your spouse will be picking up a camper, please indicate this on your registration form or let us know at drop-off. We will check the ID of this person at pick-up and will contact you immediately if there are any concerns.
- Throughout the summer all Counselors are required to participate in interactive safety drills that directly relate to children in Camp. Whether it’s a bee sting, a food reaction or another medical emergency, you can rest assure that your camper is in safe and knowledgeable hands.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total Camp fees will be charged at the time of enrollment.
- The balance of each session will be charged two weeks prior to each session.
- Camp cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Director.
- Camp cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged in full (unless you request to reschedule the camp session).
- If you wish to reschedule a camp session, you must do so by submitting a written request to the Camp Director.
- Once we receive your request, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Camp fees are non-refundable once your camp session begins.
For questions, contact the Childcare Department at 818.227.6435 or email@example.com