Bay CLub at the gateway KIDS
Based on feedback from Bay Club camp families, beginning Tuesday, February 14, all camp registration payments will exclusively accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as our only methods of payment. As a valued Bay Club member, you will of course still receive exclusive member pricing.
Fins & Tails Academy | 5–13 years | Sundays
Merfolk in Training | 12:00–12:50 pm | Little to no experience with a tail
Experienced Merfolk | 1:00–1:50 pm | Some experience with a tail and able to swim comfortably across the pool
Kids will be taught how to safely use their merfolk or shark tail while exploring the magic of becoming a mermaid. This introductory class will cover the basics of swimming with a tail focusing on the developing the dolphin kick. Class will be taught by our resident mermaid Julie. Fins and skins provided, class limit is 6.
MEMBER: Single class $80 | 3 pack $210 | 6 pack $357
GUEST: Single class $110 | 3 pack $240 | 6 pack $387
To Register: click here and email us the date(s) you would like to attend
BCG Martin Luther King Jr. Day Camp | 4–12 years | 9:00 am–3:30 pm | extended care available with pre-registration
A classic camp experience in the heart of the San Francisco Financial District! This year marks 21 wonderful years of Kids' Camp! Located in downtown San Francisco, our facilities provide a beautiful outdoor setting for great year round fun. Every member of our qualified and energetic staff helps provide an amazing camp experience with a variety of safe and exciting activities. Campers will rotate through various activities including swimming, games, art, tennis and more. Non competitive healthy active fun! Rainy day activities may include field trips to the Aquarium by the Bay, Exploratorium and California Academy of Scienes! Lunch and snacks provided.
Family Membership $125 | Individual or Couple Membership $145 | Guest $165
DROP OFF: 8:45–9:00 am (Earlier drop off available with advance registration.)
PICK UP: 3:30–3:45 pm Extended care available by pre-registration from 3:46 - 5:00 pm available at an additional $20 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments.
To contact us click here
The Bay Club is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all Campers. Here are just a few of our safety practices
- All of our Camp Counselors are background checked, and CPR trained
- Upon check-in, each camper will be given a color-coded wristband that will help identify their Camp group as we travel throughout the Club
- Campers are adequately supervised when going to and from the bathroom, and will be provided assistance when needed.
- Campers will change after swimming inside our Boy's and Girl's Family Locker Rooms. If assistance is needed during changes, a Camp Counselor will provide help.
- At maximum capacity our Counselor to Camper ratio is 12:1 for ages 4+ and 8:1 for ages 2–4. Throughout the day, the ratio may decrease, depending on the activity.
- We understand that swimming may bring up concerns for parents. During our free swim, your child is in great hands with our CPR/First Aid Certified Camp Team, at a ratio of 1:5. During group lessons each Certified Swim Instructor will be teaching a group lesson to five campers, while a Camp Counselor monitors the lessons from the pool deck. At the end of each week you will receive a Swim Assessment from your child’s Counselor.
- If someone other than you or your spouse will be picking up a camper, please indicate this on your registration form and add them to the authorized pick up section on your parent dashboard. If it is last minute please let us know at drop-off. We will require a Bay Club Campsite pin number from anyone picking up your child and will contact you immediately if there are any concerns.
- Throughout the summer, all Counselors are required to participate in interactive safety drills that directly relate to children in Camp. Whether it’s a bee sting, a food reaction or another medical emergency, you can rest assured that your camper is in safe and knowledgeable hands.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total Camp fees will be charged at the time of enrollment.
- The balance of each session will be charged two weeks prior to each session.
- Camp cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Director.
- Camp cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged in full (unless you request to reschedule the camp session).
- If you wish to reschedule a camp session, you must do so by submitting a written request to the Camp Director.
- Once we receive your request, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Camp fees are non-refundable once your camp session begins.