Bay Club Redondo Beach Camps
Based on feedback from Bay Club camp families, all camp registration payments will exclusively accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as our only methods of payment. As a valued Bay Club member, you will of course still receive exclusive member pricing.
To contact us about upcoming programming click here
The Bay Club is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all Campers. Here are just a few of our safety practices:
- All of our Camp Counselors are background checked, and CPR trained.
- At maximum capacity our Counselor to Camper ratio is 8:1. During off site activities our Counselor to Camper ratio is 6:1.
- Upon check-in, each camper will be given a color-coded wristband that will help identify their Camp group as we travel throughout the Club.
- Campers are adequately supervised when going to and from the bathroom, and will be provided assistance when needed.
- We understand that swimming may bring up concerns for parents. During our free swim, your child is in great hands with our CPR/First Aid Certified Camp Team, at a ratio of 8:1. Kids Camp has a designated pool lane to ensure adequate supervision, and plenty of flotation devices for those campers who are not fully comfortable on their own. Campers will change before and after swimming in a designated area. If assistance is needed during changes, a Camp Counselor will provide help.
- If someone other than you or your spouse will be picking up a camper, please indicate this on your registration form or let us know at drop-off. We will check the ID of this person at pick-up and will contact you immediately if there are any concerns.
- Throughout the summer, all Counselors are required to participate in interactive safety drills that directly relate to children in Camp. Whether it’s a bee sting, a food reaction or another medical emergency, you can rest assure that your camper is in safe and knowledgeable hands.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total camp fees will be charged at the time of enrollment.
- The balance of each session will be charged two weeks prior to each session.
- Camp cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Director.
- Camp cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged in full (unless you request to reschedule the camp session).
- If you wish to reschedule a camp session, you must do so by submitting a written request to the Camp Director.
- Once we receive your request, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Camp fees are non-refundable once your camp session begins.