Bay Club Redondo Beach Camps
Based on feedback from Bay Club camp families, all camp registration payments will exclusively accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as our only methods of payment. As a valued Bay Club member, you will of course still receive exclusive member pricing.
Kids Camp | Ages 3–12 | Monday–Friday | 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Bay Club Camps are designed to inspire confidence, kindness, and curiosity in our campers. Every day we will focus on fun, educational activities that will foster a sense of team work, communication, and leadership. Bay Club Redondo Beach is the ideal Camp location with a variety of kid-friendly areas, including a designated outdoor space, squash courts, and a beautiful pool, which all can be used for anything from group games to an indoor movie! Each week will include a variety of activities based on a fun theme, plus daily time in the pool, arts & crafts, and an offsite beach adventure! And while the kids are having summer fun, you’ll know they’re getting so much more!
Your Kids Camp 2017 experience will include:
- A variety of theme-based activities each day
- Daily healthy snack
- Off-site trips, including the beach
- Commemorative camp shirt
Session 1 Monday, June 19–Friday, June 23
Session 2 Monday, June 26–Friday, June 30
Session 3 Monday, July 3–Friday, July 7*
Session 4 Monday, July 10–Friday, July 14
Session 5 Monday, July 17–Friday, July 21
Session 6 Monday, July 24–Friday, July 28
Session 7 Monday, July 31–Friday, August 4
Session 8 Monday, August 7–Friday, August 11
Session 9 Monday, August 14–Friday, August 18
Session 10 Monday, August 21–Friday, August 25
Session 11 Monday, August 28–Friday, September 1
Family Memberships $225 per week
Couple/Individual Memberships $250 per week
Guests $275 per week
Per Day Enrollment
Family Memberships $55 per day
Couple/Individual Memberships $60 per day
Guests $65 per day
To contact us click here
The Bay Club is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all Campers. Here are just a few of our safety practices:
- All of our Camp Counselors are background checked, and CPR trained.
- At maximum capacity our Counselor to Camper ratio is 8:1. During off site activities our Counselor to Camper ratio is 6:1.
- Upon check-in, each camper will be given a color-coded wristband that will help identify their Camp group as we travel throughout the Club.
- Campers are adequately supervised when going to and from the bathroom, and will be provided assistance when needed.
- We understand that swimming may bring up concerns for parents. During our free swim, your child is in great hands with our CPR/First Aid Certified Camp Team, at a ratio of 8:1. Kids Camp has a designated pool lane to ensure adequate supervision, and plenty of flotation devices for those campers who are not fully comfortable on their own. Campers will change before and after swimming in a designated area. If assistance is needed during changes, a Camp Counselor will provide help.
- If someone other than you or your spouse will be picking up a camper, please indicate this on your registration form or let us know at drop-off. We will check the ID of this person at pick-up and will contact you immediately if there are any concerns.
- Throughout the summer, all Counselors are required to participate in interactive safety drills that directly relate to children in Camp. Whether it’s a bee sting, a food reaction or another medical emergency, you can rest assure that your camper is in safe and knowledgeable hands.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total camp fees will be charged at the time of enrollment.
- The balance of each session will be charged two weeks prior to each session.
- Camp cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Director.
- Camp cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged in full (unless you request to reschedule the camp session).
- If you wish to reschedule a camp session, you must do so by submitting a written request to the Camp Director.
- Once we receive your request, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Camp fees are non-refundable once your camp session begins.