Based on feedback from Bay Club camp families, beginning Tuesday, February 14, all camp registration payments will exclusively accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover as our only methods of payment. As a valued Bay Club member, you will of course still receive exclusive member pricing.
Summer Squash Camps | Ages 6–16 | Monday–Friday | 10:00 am–3:00 pm
Bay Club San Francisco offers a number of exciting and fun opportunities this summer for campers to improve their squash game. For the beginner to intermediate player we use a mixture of games such as SQuicket, SQuockey and SQuodgeball, with the ever popular Offence/Defense, to help campers have fun while learning how to play. Campers will learn both technique and strategy as well as work on physical fitness with fun footwork drills. We will group campers by age and ability with all sessions adapted to the appropriate level. Camps will be led by a team of qualified squash pros from Bay Club San Francisco.
Please have your child wear clean, non-marking shoes. Squash racquets and eye-protection will be provided if needed.
Lunch can be purchased from Bay Club San Francisco Café or brought from home.
Camp cancellations must be made at least two weeks prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged 50% of the week(s) you wish to cancel. Camp fees are non-refundable once camp begins.
Members $450 per week; $400 per week for two or more weeks
Guests $500 per week; $450 per week for two or more weeks
Squash Camp Weeks:
Monday, June 19–Friday, June 23
Monday, July 10–Friday, July 14
Monday, July 24–Friday, July 28
Monday, August 7–Friday, August 11
To contact us click here
Bay club ballers
Bay Club Ballers Basketball Camp | Ages 5–10 | Monday–Friday | 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Bay Club Ballers is an exciting opportunity for children to learn and improve their basketball game. Campers will develop their fundamental skills of basketball that apply to their current level of play. We strive to provide an experience that promotes teamwork and creativity through the love of basketball. Players will shoot on drop-down baskets and use age-appropriate basketballs in size and weight.
Instructor Greg Patterson, a personal trainer at the Bay Club San Francisco, has many years of experience coaching and mentoring young athletes. His patience and hard work are always valued and rewarded through positive encouragement and measured improvement. Greg is an avid Bay Area sports fan, and is excited about launching this fantastic new program at the Bay Club!
Session 1 | Monday, June 5– Friday, June 9 | 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Session 2 | Monday, June 19–Friday, June 23 | 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Session 3 | Monday, July 10–Friday, July 14 | 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Session 4 | Monday, July 24–Friday, July 28 | 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Session 5 | Monday, August 7–Friday, August 11 | 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Pricing: Family Members $150 per week | Couple/Individual Members $175 per week | Guests $185 per week
Extended Care: Pre and after care weekly package includes pre and after care from 8:30–9:00 am and 12:00 pm–6:00 pm
Family Memberships $100 per week for hours not included in Family Membership (1pm-3pm) | Individual or Couple Memberships $225 per week | Guests $275 per week
Your Bay Club Ballers Experience includes:
Daily variety of skills and drills, team building, and sports and conditioning-based activities
Daily healthy snack
Commemorative camp shirt
Lunch Option for Kids Camps
Although our goal is to create a lunch menu that appeals to as many campers as possible, we understand that a fixed menu can be problematic for some. For this reason, lunches will not be included in the price of your 2017 Camp, but rather an add-on option for the week. This way you can still take advantage of the convenience of not having to pack a lunch every day, or send your camper off with a homemade lunch and not miss out on any of the added value.
Bay Club 2017 Kids Camp Menu ($25 per week)
Monday – Turkey & Swiss Cheese Sandwich, Vegetable Crudité with Hummus, Fresh Banana
Tuesday – Penne Pasta with Marinara Sauce, Fried Zucchini Sticks, Orange Slices
Wednesday – Cheese Quesadilla’s, Crispy Tortilla Chips, Not so Spicy Pico de gallo, Watermelon
Thursday –Chicken Tenders, Baked Tator Tots, Fresh Fruit Salad
Friday – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Fresh Carrots, Ranch Dressing, Apple Sauce
Adding the lunch option is as simple as clicking a box during the enrollment process. Please note that we cannot purchase alternate lunch items for your camper from the café, as it takes Extended Care staff away from their responsibilities.
To Register: Returning Camper click here First time at Bay Club? click here
To contact us click here
The Bay Club is committed to providing the safest environment possible for all Campers. Here are just a few of our safety practices:
- All of our Camp Counselors are background checked, and CPR Trained
- Upon check-in, each camper will be given a color-coded wristband that will help identify their Camp group as we travel throughout the Club.
- Campers are adequately supervised when going to and from the bathroom, and will be provided assistance when needed.
- Campers will change after swimming inside our designated changing tents. If assistance is needed during changes, a Camp Counselor will provide help.
- At maximum capacity our Counselor to Camper ratio is 12:1 (Bay Club Camp) & 8:1 (Little Explorers). Throughout the day, the ratio may decrease, depending on the activity.
- We understand that swimming may bring up concerns for parents. During our free swim (ages 6+ only), your child is in great hands with our CPR/First Aid Certified Camp Team, at a ratio of 12:1. During group lessons, between the Certified Swim Instructors and CPR/First Aid Certified Camp Team the ratio will be 4:1 for Little Explorers and 8:1 for Bay Club Camp, while a Camp Counselor monitors the lessons from the pool deck.
- All campers are checked out using a 4 digit pin. If anyone other than you or your spouse will be picking up, please log on to the parent dash board to enter their information. They will be then be sent their own four digit pin via text message.
- Throughout the summer all Counselors are required to participate in interactive safety drills that directly relate to children in Camp. Whether it’s a bee sting, a food reaction or another medical emergency, you can rest assure that your camper is in safe and knowledgeable hands.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of your total Camp fees will be charged at the time of enrollment.
- The balance of each session will be charged two weeks prior to each session.
- Camp cancellations must be made in writing to the Camp Director.
- Camp cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to the start of the session to avoid being charged in full (unless you request to reschedule the camp session).
- If you wish to reschedule a camp session, you must do so by submitting a written request to the Camp Director.
- Once we receive your request, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- Camp fees are non-refundable once your camp session begins.